1. All appointments will be required to sign a Service Agreement Form available through your booking online.
2. All services are bookable online and over the phone, including walk-in services such as nail trims, face trims, etc. If you need to cancel for any reason or reschedule you must call the store at 416-362-2801
3. During drop off of your pet you must arrive on time-- any appointment later than 15 minutes will be subject to a late fee with a minimum of $25. It is at your groomers' discretion if they can still accept your appointment past the 15-minute mark.
4. During pick-up times we cannot hold your pet; you must show up at the time given to you. If you are later than 1 hour from the time we called you to pick up your pet we will charge you a minimum of $15 boarding fee every 30 minutes. Keeping your pets with us longer than necessary causes them stress and can create a negative association with the salon.
1. Keep dogs on a leash at all times.
2. Cats must come into the store in a carrier.
We accept debit, credit and cash.
Cancellation and rescheduling of an appointment by the client require 24-hour notice to waive the FULL appointment fee.
It is considered a "no-show" when the client is not available at the scheduled appointment time and does not contact the store to cancel or reschedule.
Last-minute cancellations less than 24 hours are subject to a $100 fee (only appliable to full-service appointments)
We reserve the right to charge the FULL grooming fee due to the loss of revenue caused by a "no-show". Please make every effort to call and cancel or reschedule when possible to avoid such situations.
In the event of a family emergency or any other uncontrollable circumstance, the groomer has the discretion to waive the fee within the 48-hour period. We understand that life can bring emergencies/unforeseen circumstances and will do our best to work with you, but not if it proves to be a consistent problem.
Zero Tolerance To Harassment and Abusive Behaviour
Aggressive behaviour and any form of verbal or physical abuse to our staff will not be tolerated.
We are a family-run small business and we strive to provide the best service to our clients whom we also consider family. Like any family, respect and communication are a must and we have the right to refuse and terminate the relationship if aggressive behavior is evident.
We encourage our clients to give us feedback and maintain a line of open communication on how we can serve you better.